Like throwing a pebble into the water some writers put advice out into the ocean of hopeful newbies hoping the ripple effects will reach them and they will learn a thing or two. Here at The Writer’s Advice it is pebble collection time. I will post some of the pebbles of wisdom I discover and I encourage you all to do the same. We will help each other. So here are mine….show me yours! -
- 7 (Bad) Habits of Highly Successful Authors -http://www.booksandsuch.com/blog/highly-successful-authors/
- Before You Can Write a Good Plot, You Need to Write a Good Place -http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/04/why-every-good-story-needs-a-good-setting/361110/
- Ray Bradbury Gives 12 Pieces of Writing Advice to Young Authors (2001) -http://www.openculture.com/2012/04/ray_bradbury_gives_12_pieces_of_writing_advice_to_young_authors_2001.html
- Writing tools – a review of apps I use – https://alagaunt.wordpress.com/2014/06/08/writing-tools-a-review-of-apps-i-use/
- The Case for Writing a Story Before Knowing How It Ends – http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/10/the-case-for-writing-a-story-before-knowing-how-it-ends/280387/
© The Writer’s Advice, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.