Like throwing a pebble into the water some writers put advice out into the ocean of hopeful newbies hoping the ripple effects will reach them and they will learn a thing or two. Fridays here at The Writer’s Advice is pebble collection time. I will post some of the pebbles of wisdom I discover and I encourage you all to do the same. Each Friday we will help each other.
So here are mine….show me yours!
- · 30 Indispensable Writing Tips From Famous Authors – http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/writing-advice-from-famous-authors
- · 100 Writing Tips For Writers, Editors, And Bloggers – http://aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com/2014/02/24/100-writing-tips-for-writers-editors-and-bloggers/
- · Writing tips from around the web – http://writingperils.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/writing-tips-from-around-the-web
- · 3 RULES FOR WRITING A NOVEL – http://letsgetthiswrite.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/3-rules-for-writing-a-novel/
- · 4 Rules Beginning Children’s Book Writers Should Never Break – http://www.write4kids.com/blog/writing-tips/4-rules-beginning-childrens-book-writers-should-never-break/
© The Writer’s Advice, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.