Like throwing a pebble into the water some writers put advice out into the ocean of hopeful newbies hoping the ripple effects will reach them and they will learn a thing or two. Fridays here at The Writer’s Advice is pebble collection time. I will post some of the pebbles of wisdom I discover and I encourage you all to do the same. Each Friday we will help each other. So here are mine….show me yours!
- 8 Ways Scrivener Will Help You Become A Proficient Writer Overnight – http://www.thecreativepenn.com/2014/03/25/scrivener-proficient-writer/
- Eight rules for writing fiction – http://www.troubling.info/vonnegut.html
- Ten Mistakes Writers Don’t See (But Can Easily Fix When They Do)-http://www.holtuncensored.com/hu/the-ten-mistakes
- Writing Suspense: Fiction vs. Reality – http://www.michelemartinez.com/article_writing_suspense.htm
- Bad Advice on Writing – http://grammar.about.com/b/2014/03/14/bad-advice-on-writing.htm
- Five Things That Stop You Writing – http://live.guru/articles/five-things-that-stop-you-writing
© The Writer’s Advice, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.