Like throwing a pebble into the water some writers put advice out into the ocean of hopeful newbies hoping the ripple effects will reach them and they will learn a thing or two. Here at The Writer’s Advice it is pebble collection time. I will post some of the pebbles of wisdom I discover and I encourage you all to do the same. We will help each other. So here are mine….show me yours!
- Create a Submission Tracker in Scrivener – http://www.sherrydramsey.com/?p=2672 (I found this awesome!)
- Writing Tips: 31 Most Invaluable Pieces Of Writing Advice From Famous Authors – http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/22/writing-tips-_n_3319260.html
- 21 Harsh But Eye-Opening Writing Tips From Great Authors – http://thoughtcatalog.com/cody-delistraty/2013/09/21-harsh-but-eye-opening-writing-tips-from-great-authors/
- Scrivener Saturday #4 – http://www.ravenoak.net/archives/2069
- 10 Novel Writing Tips – http://www.pinterest.com/pin/279293614367274006/
© The Writer’s Advice, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.